Available Now! ACRO P-2s in Flat Dark Earth & Sniper Grey
Aimpoint® has once again advanced the standard for pistol mounted optics with the introduction of the ARCO P-2™ red dot sight. This next generation sight incorporates an improved LED emitter coupled with a higher capacity CR2032 battery to provide an astonishing five years (50,000 hours) of constant-on power while getting you on target faster and more accurately.
Designed to endure the physical forces generated by semi-automatic pistol slides, the ACRO™ series was the first pistol sight to offer a fully enclosed optical channel to protect the LED emitte.
Built to exceed the requirements of professional users, the ARCO P-2 has been tested and proven to withstand the extreme shock, vibration, temperatures, and material stresses generated by firing over 20,000 rounds of .40 S&W ammunition. The new high efficiency LED emitter provides a sharp 3.5 MOA dot. Protective clear glass front and rear lenses guard the advanced reflective lens system.
- 3.5 MOA red dot for precision and fast target acquisition
- Battery life: 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery on setting 6
- Battery type: CR2032 battery (battery included)
- Battery can be quickly changed without removing optic
- Variety of mounting options sold separately
- Optimized for pistol and applications which require a low-profile red dot system
- Fully enclosed housing protects all electronic components of the sight from all elements
- Sealed optical channel protects the optic from rain, mud, sand, or snow
- 7075-T6 High-strength Aluminum Hard-anodized with Cerakoate H-Series Flat Dark Earth coating
- 10 brightness settings: 4 night vision compatible settings and 6 daylight settings
- 1X (non-magnifying) operationally parallax free optic
- Submersible to 115 feet (35 meters)
- Temperature span -49°F to +160°F
- Weight 2.1 oz / 60 g (sight only)
- Size 1.9” x 1.3” x 1.2” (L x W x H)