Sneaky Bags released the SPYDER, Covert Rifle Bag designed for firearms enthusiasts that require the most discreet way to transport their weapons
The SPYDER was designed at the request of armed professionals who were looking for the most discreet way to transport a ready to use weapons system in some of the worlds most dangerous environments where the consequences of being discovered would be dire.
There are only so many ways to hide an object with a fixed set of dimensions. Change the object or use a version of camoflage that tricks the mind into thinking the object is something else. With external bungees and daisy chain for securing non gun items, rounded edges and designed to be carried over the shoulder like a quiver or backpack the CRB blends into environments where a traditional squared off discreet case might get “Made” more easily. The SPYDER looks enough like a sports equipment bag or hiking backpack that it does not immediately scream “Gun Inside Here” to bystanders.
We think we struck a nice balance here because you do not need to dissasemble your loaded weapons, making them faster to get into action while also having a profile that gives you extra time if you are under scrutiny in a denied area. The internal weapons compartment is slick, with no ties or dangling things to facilitate a speedy weapons removal from the bag, even with magazines and optics attached.
- Made of 1000D nylon
- Milspec webbings
- The SPYDER will protect the contents inside and keep you from getting jabbed by sharp charging handles or other accessories.
- MOLLE/Hook & Loop grid in the extermal pockets accepts all MOLLE compatible accessories on the market. We like the ones we make but any other manufacturers product should do fine as well.
- Metal hardware
- External dimensions 27.5″ x 9.5″ x 3.5″
- External pocket, 1st, 23″ x 9″ x 1.5″
- External pocket, 2nd, 12″ x 8″ x 1.25