Lightweight camouflage system that offers all you need in a small package!
The Ghost-Hoodie weighs only ~ 395g (13,93oz). This makes it lighter than conventional ghillie suits. It is worn over clothing and can also cover tactical gear. It covers the full upper body and when in crouch it usually touches the ground. The back is long enough to cover a daypack as well if needed.
The hood is directly attached and fits over a helmet, even with ear pro on it. The elastic band allows an adjustment of the hood to your preferred tightness. The eye opening is covered with a “mosquito net” to keep that section concealed as well.
The also sewn on hand camouflage is like mittens and fits over tactical gloves as well.
Right at the front of the hoodie, there is an opening with a cover flap. This can be used for a lens or a scope to be fitted through. Make sure you watch the product video on their YouTube Channel to see how it works.
Below this opening is a small elastic loop to shorten the front of the hoodie while you’re on the go and it’s not needed at all. On the Hoodie are also around 50 CFIX loops. These can be used to attach natural vegetation or our adaptive camouflage materials.
- On and off in seconds
- Wearable with or without helmet
- One size for all. Fits over any equipment / daypack
- Without opening or dropping the camouflage – access to holsters, belts, bags and equipment
- Eye slit with mesh for optimal camouflage in close range
- Optic opening for covering rifle and shoulders in prone
- Hand camo like mittens
- One piece without loss of parts
- Extremely small pack size: approx. 2 l / ca. 395g
- More than 50 CFIX camouflage attachment points
- High quality IRR print
- 100% Polyester
- Ghost ULTRA LIGHT (80g/m²)